Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

WFN
Contributor
WFN
My Device: Z10

SKY NEWS

Hi, on my 9900 I was able to dowload the Sky News and Sky Sports News apps. Despite many variations of searches I cannot do so on the Z10. aNY HELP PLEASE?

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: SKY NEWS

I guess they're not available yet for BB10.

Keep in mind that the Z10 (and other phones to follow) is not just a new phone, it's a completely overhauled OS that works differently than its predecessors.  Every app that is available for BB10 has been completely re-written to work for the new phones.  Some apps will take longer to make it to the new platform while some will not show up at all.

Emailing the developer of the current Sky apps would be your only hope for a response.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
WFN
Contributor
WFN

Many thanks
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
fermanagh
My Device: Z30

If you can't wait, they're available as converted Android apps :smileywink:

I use them for the footie results - and they work perfectly! Learn how to sideload here, it's for the playbook but more or less the same concept: http://n4bb.com/side-load-android-apps-blackberry-playbook/

...and then do a search on google for the converted apps!

I don't condone sideloading as a means to running pirated apps, I only sideload free apps! Remember to always support the developers and buy the app once available!

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
WFN
Contributor
WFN

Coo, thank you.
Please use plain text.