Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Sehgal
My Device: Blackberry-44C1
My Carrier: Airtel

SMTP.gmail.com, port:465

[ Edited ]

Dear Sir

I am unable to send e mail for las t 3 days from my company's id thru my Blackberry Z10 handset. I am getting e mails but unable to send the e mail from same account. Following error is pop up while configuring the account. "The server for account [Email Removed] [smtp.gmail.com,port:465] can't be reached. The setting might be incorrect or the server could be temporarily offline. Check your setting and try again".

Please help in resolving/configuring my e mail accont. 

Rgds.

Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: SMTP.gmail.com, port:465

It sounds like you need to change the outgoing mail server address. Is this an @gmail.com address or is it a different domain?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.