Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Phyllisyaffe
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Sending email

A blue line is on top of the hub icon on the email screen and I can't open or send emails although I can receive them. Also the keyboard appears instantly when I go to the email screen. What can I do?
Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: Sending email

Not sure why the keyboard is popping up in the hub.

If you hold down the space bar, the keyboard will hide and you should see a compose button at the bottom.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Phyllisyaffe

Problem evolved. Keyboard not popping up but I cannot open new emails. The hub icon at the bottom shows a blue line at the top of the icon. Have I locked something by mistake?
Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Do you actually have a list of emails in the hub?

Might want to try resetting the hub. Put your finger on the top right of the screen then swipe in and out without letting go 5 times. Alternatively just restart your Z10 by holding down the button at the top.

A blue line above the hub button is normal :smileyhappy:

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Proper procedure for resetting the hub is here in the last post:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Z10-Hub-Sent-Item-Query/m-p/2168809/highlight/...
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Phyllisyaffe

Seems rebooting did the trick. Thanks
Please use plain text.