03-22-2013 05:18 AM
03-22-2013 08:39 AM
Got it sorted, no thanks to vodafone. After 2 unsuccessful calls to vodafone I got on their website and under support, set up your phone, I found the proxy url was wrong on the phone. After changing to the recommended settings it sends and recieves mms no problems. All sorted.
03-22-2013 08:44 AM
03-22-2013 08:59 AM
03-22-2013 07:52 PM - edited 03-22-2013 07:53 PM
I had a look on vodafone uk site as well but they didn't have the same settings page as what was on the Aussie site. Hopefully they will sort it quickly for you as I know how frustrating this simple issue can be. Good luck and please let me know how you get on.