Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Amy Standerwick

Silent and top of the screen is cracked

Right I want to turn my phone blackberry z10 off silent but the top of the screen is cracked so I can't and the volume buttons aren't turning the notification sound up! I've tried restarting my phone but still nothing!! Can anybody help me!!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BB

Re: Silent and top of the screen is cracked

[ Edited ]

Use the Settings App then tap Notifications, tap Mode, set to Normal.

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Amy Standerwick

Can't do that as I said the top of my screen is cracked so i can't click anything that's in the top of the screen and that is, no use sorry
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

There is an icon called Settings and another one called Setup. If you can swipe sideways you should find Setup. Click if if you can and then settings from within that app. It will allow you to access Notifications.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Forums Advisor III
My Device: BB

The Settings App (icon) is usually not in the top of the screeen, or you can access settings from the Setup App (icon)

Looks like you should take it for repair, or if you or a family member or friend can repair it you can purchase a new screen, they come with or without the top part of the case, there are 2 models so you will have to take it apart first to see your screen model.