Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

adomplin
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Skype, Viber, WhatsApp on Z10

Thank God fortunely I was on time with the return, I saw this forum about the whatsapp and I return it right away, I have the 9700 and have more apps that th Z10, whatsapp, bbmsn, and all, google map for free no paying., I need to be connected RIM almost got the perfect phone but the apps are the most important tools in a smartphone.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gusanbage
My Carrier: Q Tel - QATAR

They just didn't think the success of the BB10 that's why they didn't develop their applications for BB10. But I think, most of them regret and started to develop immediately.

I think BB10 must be given some space to fix the unimportant bugs and these app issues.

BB forever !

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
taylor-tomt

side-load android apps, for those that just can't wait...

http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mscutiebum
My Carrier: teluz

I emailed whatsapp quite a few times to bug them they said they are working on a naive version. I want instagram as well.
Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Carrier: ATT

Neeraj Arora confirms Whatsapp coming to BlackBerry 10 in March as a native app!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mscutiebum
My Carrier: teluz

Omg that's great!!!!!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
corliavdwalt
My Carrier: Vodacom

Thanks so i will have to wait until march for whatsapp. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt a setting problem! Regards
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Cls99
My Carrier: Vodafone

I do desperately need and a Want whatsapp on my z10... Please can u run me thru how to get it with android?. I am pretty bad at all this tech stuff....
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Cls99
My Carrier: Vodafone

Did you get any help on how to get whatsapp?
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fermanagh

A little bird told me that Skype & Viber are currently in beta at BlackBerry but they are Android ports. Whatsapp has officially confirmed a NATIVE app for BB10, it will be available sometime in March, check twitter!

Don't try to sideload the repackaged version of whatsapp. I already tried it and I never received the SMS validation so it doesn't work.

For info, in order to sideload apps, you just need to download DDPB from here: http://ddpb.dauden.vn/

...then do a google search for repackaged Android apps, the app extension for QNX is .bar - there are tonnes of sites out there that have already converted them for you. Then simply put your Z10 into development mode and connect via USB! It's that simple

I already have the likes of IMDB and many others running perfectly on my Z10!

And, before you start complaining, think and read up on stuff beforehand :smileyhappy:

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.