Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Software Update!

I connected to Blackberry Link to carry out a back up of my Z10 and a software update was suggested - 10.10.273 - I carried out this install and now have the following problems:

My email account no longer links to the phone

The bluetooth function in the car does not work properly, it no longer turns off the radio when using the phone, even though it shows that the bluetooth is set correctly.

I have tried to restore a previous back up but this made no difference.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10, Q10 (partners really), PlayBook
My Carrier: None

Re: Software Update!

Not sure about vodafone but on Orange after 273 on checking manually for a new update it found 10.1.0.2312.

You could see if the same is true for you and if it solves your problems

Also maybe the restore screwed up some settings try the connectivity issues before the restore and see if it makes any difference?

=====================================
Recent BlackBerry 10 convert (from guess what)
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10, Q10 (partners really), PlayBook
My Carrier: None

Try updating from the phone settings instead of link.

=====================================
Recent BlackBerry 10 convert (from guess what)
Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone

WOW !

My post was deleted. This is amazing. I didnt know Blackberry is treating its loyalists like trollers.

Anyone care to explain why my post was deleted ?

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Your post was moved to its own thread because it was not the same problem as the original poster of this thread. Here is the link to your post and the replies to it:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Software-Update-problem/m-p/2414783
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!