Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
youhanmistry
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Some Apps fail to start - Flash and Automatically close

Hi,

SInce the last couple of days a few of the apps on my phone have stopped working. On clicking on the app on the home screen they pop up for a second as if they are about to come on but then the page just shuts down on its own. And then, its back to the home screen.

At first I thought that this could have been a problem specific to sideloaded apps such as flipboard, instagram, Viber, Pinterest, etc. So I tried deleting them and re-installing them. But they still didn't work. A couple of days later I find this same problem occur on native BB10 apps as well; Zomato, BookMyShow, the Hindu, Taptu, and a whole host of others. I've deleted and re-installed these apps as well but they just don't seem to work even now. 

I've tried every possible thing but just doesn't help. I'm not sure if I should re-install the OS or just wait for the 10.2 update and then try re-installing all these apps. 

Any suggestions?

Y

Please use plain text.
Developer
SiddharthAjmera
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Idea

Re: Some Apps fail to start - Flash and Automatically close

What OS Version do you use....????

Click on Like Button if I helped you. Accept As SolutionIf my response solved your problem.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
youhanmistry
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Some Apps fail to start - Flash and Automatically close

Please use plain text.