Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
nandish143
My Device: Z10

Still BBM does not have clear recent updates option and option to send BBM contacts to BBM contacts only,

It is very disappointing that many basic features are not ther in OS 10 or in my Z10. 1st i will start with BBM in Z10,

no option to clear recent updates and other problem in recent update is that it shows the same updates 3 to 4 times. then other problem that there is no option to send only BBM contacts to BBM contacts as it was in OS7. now coming to Operating system it is little sluggish after OS 10.1 also and it has many problems such as application not opening or closing properly and still as pormised by RIM there are still no application available as there are in IOS and Android.

Kindly get some Updates on these as I am also thinking to switch to Android or IOS. RIM has really disappointed with this new OS also. hope it will be rectified.

Regards,

Nandish Asodia

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dragonbz
My Device: z10

Re: Still BBM does not have clear recent updates option and option to send BBM contacts to BBM contacts only,

nandish143 wrote:

It is very disappointing that many basic features are not ther in OS 10 or in my Z10. 1st i will start with BBM in Z10,

no option to clear recent updates and other problem in recent update is that it shows the same updates 3 to 4 times. then other problem that there is no option to send only BBM contacts to BBM contacts as it was in OS7. now coming to Operating system it is little sluggish after OS 10.1 also and it has many problems such as application not opening or closing properly and still as pormised by RIM there are still no application available as there are in IOS and Android.

Kindly get some Updates on these as I am also thinking to switch to Android or IOS. RIM has really disappointed with this new OS also. hope it will be rectified.

Regards,

Nandish Asodia

What do u mean with application not closed properly?

It is all by choice if you want to switch to different platform but I stick with my Zed as I can sideload android applications into my Zed. :Clap:

Please use plain text.