Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: telus

Strange problem on z10

[ Edited ]

I have just encountered a strange problem.  When I log into this support forum on my z10 and try to post I literally am not in control of my typing in the subject line.  Some of the letters either capitalize on their own or the text skips down to this box, or just does not respond.  Have any of you guys been posting from your z10 and if so has this happened to you? 

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Strange problem on z10

I've been using the mobile forums for accessing the Support Forums here and haven't had any issues (there is a link at the bottom of the page to go to the mobile site). But I do know a coupe of others who where having some issues and I believe it was already reported.

That said, I'll look around and try to confirm the issue on my Z10 and make sure that it has indeed be reported.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: telus

Re: Strange problem on z10

Thanks much appreciated