Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

jgwyther
My Device: z10
My Carrier: verizon

Stuck on Contact

I know that there are other threads on this topic but I could not find a resolution that works on them.

The issue - Within contacts I open a single contact to Text, Call, edit, or add to favorites.  After that selecting contacts will only show that single contact.  No number of swipes or touches will unstick that contact.  

The only solution is to pull the battery ... I have had to do this 3 times in the past hour... Needless to say I will not be updating my contact information any more today... 

Is there a solution to this mess.  I have check for updates - I am current.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
JamesDee55
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Re: Stuck on Contact

That happens to me all the time.. For most part, it works okay, but sometimes I select a contact, and it will just hang at that one contact, and wont do anything else.. Even if I switch from my favorite contacts to all contacts, all that will show in either category is that one contact it is stuck at, and all the options available to that contact, are un responsive. My solution is to have to restart the phone, which fixes that problem, until it happens again.. I am hoping this gets fixed in software update 10.1 as its mostly frustrating.

Please use plain text.