Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
jprates
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Supported Bluetooth profiles on Z10

Hi all,

Can someone please point me out a place where I can find the list of supported Bluetooth profiles on the Z10?

Thanks,

jprates

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
radsystems
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

Re: Supported Bluetooth profiles on Z10

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jprates

Thanks "radsystems", I had seen that particular thread before posting, the problem being that even after 6 pages of discussion they still have not come to a definitive answer on one particular profile, let alone listing all supported profiles.

I would like to have someone from Blackberry posting here the confirmed list supported by Z10. This information should be in the user manual or one technical paper available, but alas we don't have that luck.

I'm trying to decide between a bew Sony Xperia Z or the Blackberry Z10, and this is a major point to help me decide. I would like to try the Z10, but this profile list is missing to help me taking that step.

I don't understand all the secrecy around Bluetooth profiles on Z10, and I don't like it. No one at Blackberry seems to be available to give a definitive answer. I wonder why.

Here's a good chance to prove me wrong... someone from BlackBerry listening here?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jprates

Does anyone know how to contact BlackBerry support?
I really need to buy a new phone asap, can't wait here forever for an answer.
All references on BB site point to our carrier for questions. Mine does not know what to answer, and I did not buy the phone yet anyhow.
How on earth can one get support for a simple technical question about the Z10 from Blackberry?
If I reach the end of the week without an answer then I'll just go for Sony Xperia Z. At least they have support that does answer our calls and emails.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
radsystems
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: Mobile

This page gives you the contact options available: http://us.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html

You could also try tweeting @BlackBerryHelp and see if they know.

Hopefully you can get an answer soon.

Please use plain text.