Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Sympatico Email Integration

I have my Z10 set up fine for sending and receiving emails, but when I go into my email in my Hub, there is no breakdown for sent, or deleted emails.

I have that checked off in the the options, to show those, but they are not appearing.

Any ideas ?

I talked to Bell at their store here in town, and they were about as helpful as talking to wall.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Sympatico Email Integration

Hey JamesDee55,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

While in BlackBerry Hub, click on the email account at the top and it will display folders and you can find the outbox and deleted items there.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Trusted Contributor

The problem is there is NO Email Folder when selecting the HUB. THere is a folder for facebook, twitter, and calls, and thats it.. I have show "email" selected in the hub management, so there is no reason it shouldnt be there.

I called Rim tonight, and I was told that Rimm does not support Email integration in the Hub, which I dont beleive for a second.

The person on the phone gave me a case number for my file, but I never even bothered writing it down, as I am getting so frustrated talking to Rimm, as I really dont beleive the people there actually know what they are talking about anymore.

Trusted Contributor

When it comes to adding an email account such as Gmail, which uses the IMAP protocol, my mail folders will appear in the hub as they are suppose to, but when it comes to accessing my Sympatico Email account that I have with Bell, they use the POP protocol, and that is where my Hub will only allow me to receive and send mail, and it does not show my mail folders , as there is no drop down arrow to view anything .