Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
eric-larmett
My Carrier: EE

Synchronizing with outlook contacts and calendar

Despite re-loading the Blackberry link I cannot synchronize the outlook calendar and contacts.

It has worked once but as ever I placed new calendar items in outlook and attempted to re-sync to no avail.

The link software has now stopped working.

I have been trying a fix by re-loading link to whatever the latest version might be over the past 10days.

Unless I am doing something odd I do believe this is a flawed software issue that needs rectifying.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants

Re: Synchronizing with outlook contacts and calendar

Hi eric-larmett,

What version of BlackBerry Link and Microsoft Outlook are you using to synchronize?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
cjares
My Carrier: EE

Re: Synchronizing with outlook contacts and calendar

I have the same issue. The phone is 2 days old and I can't do much with it as BB Link fails to access files on my PC.

I can't sign into media sites like Twitter and there is no method I have found to sync with Outlook. It's beyond poor and the lack of Outlook connection is unforgiveable and, no, I don't want a workaround to connect wirelessly!

Fortunately, I have 14 days to return it to my network provider and that is what I will do.

I came back to BB after reading the reviews of the OS and handset - I consider the reviews to be all lies.

Please use plain text.