Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Gazelle
My Device: Blackberry Z10 switching from Bold 9700

Syncing Music files......

I was excited this morning to try and put my music on my phone. YIKES!!!! I have a huge 500G storage for our files. Needless to say when Blackberry link only gave me an option of using media player I was hugely dissappiointed. At least for the pictures I was allowed to choose a file location, the music selection does not allow this :smileysad:

Does anyone have a solution to get around this.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Syncing Music files......

Hello Gazelle,

One option would be to manually drag and drop or copy and paste the music files to the Blackberry z10 smartphone. Open My Computer/Computer, select the BlackBerry hard drive, and select the music folder, you can drag and drop or copy and paste the files into this folder.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
towngirl_04
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Syncing Music files......

Personally, I don't like the sync option. One large reason I don't like itunes. I've always used an instance of Explorer to arrange my music & this is proving difficult on the z10. Last I tried, I almost blew up the cell.. don't really want to try again but I would like to rearrange it. The downloaded ringtones are getting lumped in at download, with music. I Shuffeled All earlier & it started playing the ringtones.. how dumb!

But under My Computer, this z10 does NOT show up so I can't open it using an instance of Explorer
Please use plain text.