Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Syncing Outlook with Link

This is my 5th Blackberry, I thought I knew what I was doing here, but nope. I have BB Link 1.1.1.32, and OS 10.1.1.2019, and can't get Outlook to sync with Link. My first 4 Blackberries was just a matter of plugging in and hitting sync. With the Z10 I keep trying and can't get it to sync. This is very important to me as I need to sync my contacts, calender and tasks every day to stay on track. I've had the phone since March, and I'm close to throwing in the towell and using my wife's upgrade to get a different brand phone that will sync. I love the phone otherwise but this is a deal breaker. Any suggestions on getting it to work?

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Syncing Outlook with Link

I will reach out to the experts.  I don't have a quick and easy answer, but what email service are you using?

I use both webmail.kw.com and webmail.emailsrvr.com 

Forums Veteran III

Thanks. Can you provide more details about the sync problem? Are you getting any error messages on the computer or device?

I get a yellow box with an X that says Sync was unsuccesful. 

Forums Veteran III

What version of Outlook?  Just gathering as much info as I can.  I see that this has worked with your other blackberries.

Outlook 2007

Forums Veteran III

I did find this article but don't know if this matches your issue.  Is there anymore detail with the error message you're getting when trying to sync?

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34453

I finally called customer support. After an hour on the phone with AT&T and three hours with Blackberry support, it's working. So, maybe it IS rocket science. LOL They had me doing things on it that scared me half to death, and it took them a while to figure it out, but we're good to go. I'm so happy that I don't have to go phone shopping and lose my Z10, and thanks for your effort on this! Dave 

Forums Veteran III

Good deal! Do you have the # to bb support?