Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Devious
My Carrier: Rogers

There is much to love about the Z10 -- this is the growing list of the things that DON'T work as they used to..

[ Edited ]

I started putting this down in a list -- feel free to add all of the things that are 'different'.  This will be key when we migrate users, as I don't want them coming with 2349102410 'how do you do X' when X is no longer functional.  I'd rather proactively train them on what no longer works, and workarounds (if possible)

Here's my list of beefs.. I am hoping that prior to the US launch there will be an update that starts to cut into this list.  Some of the pain points are because we are on Exchange 2007, but still frustrated as that all worked on BB OS7

No resizing option of picture before emailing

No auto on and off (schedule)

No ability to set multiple alarms (used to just go into calendar and create new alarms at anytime separate from daily wake-up alarm)

Can’t filter messages to deliver/not deliver to device

Can’t set different notifications based on body of email/subject/priority etc – no more concept of level one messages.  Can set custom message ring for individuals, but if you have normal emails to be silent, these are also silent.

Can’t use groups you created in your Outlook contacts

Can’t sync ‘Notes/Journal/Memopad’ with Exchange 2007

Can't delete off handheld, but keep in mailbox.

Can’t see Free/Busy for viewing conflicts in other people’s schedule for Exchange 2007

No Blackberry Travel (it’s a native RIM app – it should be there)

Enterprise IM doesn’t reconnect when phone loses data connection.

Please use plain text.