Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

iamrob
My Device: Z10

Thought I was doing the right thing...Protecting my phone

New to the forum. I didn't see this on here already. Bought the new Z10 learned from my past experiences, so I bought the blackberry hard shell case. Aafter not even a month of using the case. I now have a line in the display. the case has two sections on the front that fold nicely into a stand. But where the fold happens there is a line forming in the display its not dirt its actually in the display. like something is wrong with the pixels extremely visible on a white screen. This is a "BLACKBERRY MADE" case and its screwed my display. Contacted my carrier, my carrier told me to contact blackberry. I can't find a way of contacting them in their support section. Does anyone know of a way of fixing this? Or how I can get in touch with someone at blackberry? 

thank you for the help.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Thought I was doing the right thing...Protecting my phone

The only way you're going to get through to BlackBerry without paying an incident fee is by going through Rogers.  Rogers is contracted to support your device and if they cannot, they're to escalate your issue to BlackBerry.  Even if it's the case that caused this and perhaps not the phone itself, your phone is new and it's having an issue which Rogers cannot fix so call them and ask them to escalate your issue to BlackBerry.

Keep us up to date on your situation.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.