Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
jhnptrlimo
My Device: Z10

Trying Really Hard To Like The Email App...But Missing Important Features

I'm really am trying hard to love my BB, but can't help but wonder why the guru of email is missing at least two important features in my opinion. Why can't we see symbols on the email folder in the hub for emails we either forwarded or replied to. I would think this is an important feature. Not trying to compare, but with the android you can see right away via a symbol over the list of emails if you replied or forwarded via a little icon.  Same with ios.  I don't want to see my sent emails...I have enough emails in my box. If I forget if I replied, the only way as it is right now is I have to go to sent emails, synch them and see if i replied. Craziness!! And I still can't understand why we don't have the option to see one line of the email besides the subject in the list of emails. It makes not opening every email an option.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Trying Really Hard To Like The Email App...But Missing Important Features

I'd love to see those symbols on the email. However, in the history of BB that has never been an option. Great suggestion, though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!