Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Sebz
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Twitter notifications keep re-downloading

I got my Z10 about a month ago, and since day one I've been receiving notifications for Mentions that I've already viewed and deleted on my old 9900. At first I thought it was just showing me cached Mentions from my account once, and they would disappear after being opened and deleted. I still get new Mentions, which is good, but every time I delete a Mention notification, it comes back again after less than an hour. I've got all the latest updates and software and have tried deleting and re-installing the Twitter app, as well as leaving my BB off overnight. Nothing works, and my service provider's technical department have no idea how to fix this. Please help; it's costing me a fortune in data.

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Twitter notifications keep re-downloading

Hey Sebz,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Have a look at the following article that provides some information on the current issue your are having with Twitter for BlackBerry.

Twitter notifications reappear after being deleted from the BlackBerry Hub on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33753

Please refer to this article for any updates on this issue.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!