Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
alattaryaqoob7777
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Etisalat
Accepted Solution

Twitter on BB Z10

The profile picture While tapping on the profile picture on my flllowers & following, the profile picture it can't be zoomed ,, why?? ,,
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Twitter on BB Z10

I'm sure that it will be added in a future software release. The Twitter app needs a lotof love...!

It would be super cool if the image would pop down from the top like the icons do in app world when you touch them! To see that go to app world, select an app, then touch it's icon in the top left corner. Useless here.. but cool! :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gadget206
My Carrier: Bell

Twitter on BB Z10

I manage two Twitter accounts, which was never a problem on my Bold.

Can anyone tell me how to add a second Twitter account to the BB Z10, and then easily switch between them?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Twitter on BB Z10

Not possible... yet. unless you use an app from BlackBerry World for the second twitter account, there are a few there now.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.