Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
marlonarturo
My Device: Z10

Re: Unable to hear caller and send voice across

I do have the same problem, but mine is worst! The whole phone is sounless, no matter what adjustment in sound I make the phone is mute, no bbm, call nothing has sound!!! I feel very bad with this phone....

New Contributor
SudhakarJ

HI Marlon Arturo

This is a Z10 problem and the only workaround is to reboot/restart. It is bloody frustrating and BB has no timeframe for such a serious issue. This is logged as  Article ID: KB33694 on the Knowledge Base. It is a recognized problem...the shock is how did they release with such a big flaw. These guys must be taken to task for playing with consumer times and the loss it causes as you dont hear calls coming in or notifications. I dont agree with the cause mentioned (something about exposure to bluetooth) as in my case it continues even if i keep it turned off

I am waiting until end of the month and after that there are a bunch of us who have the same issue and we will take this to town

This is unacceptable that the bloody phone does not work and it is so expensive

Also my camera does not work...check yours...this Z10 is a mistake!

I can understand your frustration; have written to the BB support forum but no response

Some features are good and i like its integration but if this is not fixed soon, i am dumping and will make these guys pay with a forum that is developing against the BB10 and Z10

New Contributor
marlonarturo

Please ad me to that forum! I am very sorry of buying this phone! I took it to the carrier (Claro) #ClaroRD, I have go wait 10 days for fix. I have a suing process running against the carrier. 

Forums Advisor III
drewread

The notificatio. issue in that kb was fixed in 10.0.10.85 for me... but that is a different issue than this thread deals with I believe. :smileywink:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
New Contributor
MrRandall
My Device: z10

I can't believe your carrier won't replace your phone!  

I don't have your specific problem with my phone. My microphone stopped working yesterday.  I went to the store I bought it at and they replaced it for me right away.

Sorry, to hear you are having problems, but millions of people have the phone and it looks like 10 people may have your specific issue.

Exchange your phone and move on my friend. 

Life is good with a fully functional Z10 !

New Contributor
malbers
My Device: Not Specified

I have the same issue with my Z10... How many times do we have to reset the phone in order to use it as a phone?
Fntcpurple
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I was able to use my BlackBerry z10 with my 2013 venza on the blue tooth. Now all of a sudden it doesn't work.... can't hear other caller unless I switch to handset.