Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
Charles_R
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user error in Blackberry World

Hi,

So I was receiving an error when trying to back up my device on Link so followed the instructions on this board saying some data was probably corrupted and I was better off ignoring my previous backup and wipe the device to start afresh.  I was hoping I could then add back all my previously downloaded app through the My App & Games section of app world but I am receiving the following error:

Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user: 32917037

thanks,

Charles

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xombi
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user error in Blackberry World

Having the same issue tried a security wipe as someone said on another site that solved it for them, hasnt helped me though hopefully a mod will see this and know something

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xombi
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Unable to retrieve Digital Locker for user error in Blackberry World

For anyone else with this issue there is a way around until its resolved but it requires a pc or laptop if you go to blackberry world on the pc and login then click on my world you will see all your apps with a install or uninstall option. If you select install it will automatically download on your device if its available for it the only downside is without clicking into each icon you wont know if its available on the z10 as some i clicked on just bought an app page with no download available. As I say a workaround until its fixed.
Please use plain text.