Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
z10userrrr
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Unread email account with different accounts

Hi,

I have multiple accounts setup on my z10.

Is there a way I can break the unread email count on the lockscreen and know how many unread emails are there in each account.

Thanks!

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Unread email account with different accounts

Hello -- nope...that is giving you a reading out of the Hub messages list, not any specific email, SMS, FaceBook, etc. accounts. Whatever accounts you have configured into the Hub Messages list, the lock screen will display the total unread from the Hub Messages list. There is no adjustment.

Well...then again...if you have only one critical account for which you need this reading, then you could suppress from the Hub Messages list all other accounts. Then, only that one account will reflect in the Hub Messages list, and therefore the lock screen will display only that unread count.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
z10userrrr
My Device: Z10

Re: Unread email account with different accounts

Thanks a lot.

Appreciate the help.