Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Updated OS HUB IS SCREWED UP

Updated the OS  and now I dont get text notifications but if i click on the text it is there.  Also I cant delete my facebook posts, individual or multiple.  ARG!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810, Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Updated OS HUB IS SCREWED UP

Try this to resolve Facebook issues in the hub...  Go to the Facebook app and log out, it will tell you it will remove things from the hub etc, don't worry about that.  After you log out reboot the phone and go back into the app and log in to Facebook.  This will recreate the account in the hub.  I had big issues with FB after the update and this resolved them.  Hope it helps you for that part of the issue.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Q10, Z10, PlayBook 32

Re: Updated OS HUB IS SCREWED UP

If restarting doesn't work, try pressing and holding the power button for 25-30 seconds. Continue holding until you see the square with the BlackBerry logo appear.

If the hub is still not right, swipe down 5 times from the top right corner of the screen to the middle (from right of the LED). You may need to do this more than 5 times if the occasional swipe is treated like a swipe straight down and brings up settings. The hub will reset.

Lastly, your comment made me wonder if you installed an official update or a leaked OS. It could have just been a bad install or if it's a leak then you have to treat it as beta and consider that everything may not work yet.
Twitter: @sheldonbk