Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Updated version of Blackberry Link

I just installed the new blackberry link software tonight, as now we can transfer 2 way to Outlook..... My contacts will transfer to 2007 Outlook, but it doesn't migrate my calendar settings to Outlook.

Also same problem I had before with the old version of Blackberry Link, where it tells me there is an update to my phone software to 10.1, but I already have 10.1 installed.. thought that would have been fixed in this version , but no, same issue

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Updated version of Blackberry Link

Hello JamesDee55.

Please review the following article that covers Calendar appointments are not displayed on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone after performing synchronization with BlackBerry Link:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34383

I hope this helps.

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Visitor
My Device: Z-10 STL 100-3
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Updated version of Blackberry Link

I have the opposite problem. My Z-10 will now transfer contacts BUT no Calandar items will transfer to my Outlook, even when I select transfer FROM Z-10 to Outlook.

Also every time I connect to LINK, it wanst to download update dot273.

Third problem the Z-10 has mutiple contacts for some contacts, these seem the breed by themselves and if I delete all but one, then when I sync, the only one in my Outlook gets deleted.

VERY frustrated with this device!