Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
marmar51
My Device: Bb z10
My Carrier: Etisalat

Urgent help please

I have lost all my emails for all my accounts gmail, yahoo and hotmail. I updated 2 days back and everything was perfect. But few minutes ago I have noticed that my hub is cleared and all emails got deleted. The disaster is that I checked my emails from my laptop and the last email I see in gmail account is dated 27 feb. for yahoo last email is dared feb 7. I looked everywhere in my mailboxes and couldnt find my emails. what happened here. I lost my emails because of this f... Bb z10. I even can't find them in trash or deleted items. I need help ASAP.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marmar51

Re: Urgent help please

It keeps on deleting my emails !!!!! I deleted my accounts from bb. And I am checking them on my pc. They r being deleted. The last email I see now is since sep 2012. And more are being deleted now. WTF is going on ????
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Have you been deleting these emails on the z10?
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marmar51

[ Edited ]

I have never deleted them !!! and even If I deleted one by mistake it should go to trash or deleted item. I think there is a bug with the new update. Plus I have noticed that even my sent items are gone as well.

Last date for all emails in mailboxes is 27 Feb.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

If you delete an email on the z10 right now it is a hard delete on the server. This has been covered many times on this forum. They are revisiting how that works, but right now that is what happens. A work around is to file instead of delete on the z10.

If you are referring to emails disappearing from the Z10 only, then they are likely being pulled from the server by outlook or another email program, thus they are no longer on the server for the Z10 display.

If you think that either of those may be what is happening let us know and we can try to help with further info.
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.