Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

jaeichel
My Device: Blackberry Z10

VPN

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I've switched over from my iPhone assuming BB Z10 would let me connect to my existing VPN networks. I'm new to Blackberry so I was wondering how to configure my phone to get onto my L2TP / IPSEC network, currently configured for a group secret, a user name, and a user password.

If L2TP / IPSEC is not available, do any thirdparty apps support this type of network, or even OpenVPN?

If both networks are not available, at the very least, I need to find a solution to connect to my home network when I'm travelling; it's running Ubuntu Server 12.04. What VPN configuration is supported by both VPN and Ubuntu Server?

I realize that BB has a lot on their plate bringing a new OS and phone to market, however, I feel a little lost without my vpn.

Please let me know if these forums are the best way to get support. I've tried tweeting at BlackBerryHelp a week ago, but haven't had any response.

Thanks for the help,

Justin

Contributor
gregzebest
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: VPN

[ Edited ]

I find this tuto

http://www.supervpn.net/blog/how-to-setup-blackberry-vpn-plan-on-blackberry-z10-q10/

You need to adapt it of course but if you use Linux , I think you'll be OK