Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10

Viber to blackberry Z10

I have blackberry Z10 phone. viber software unavailable to my phne. what i do? can i install viber to my phone...

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 / PlayBook / Z10

Re: Viber to blackberry Z10

Last year Viber continually boasted that voice calls were coming soon to BlackBerry.  This year we get BB10 and we have no Viber at all, YET. I contacted them via Twitter about this and they told me Viber was coming to BB10 in April.  I have always found Viber customer support very good so have no reason to disbelieve them. The fact it is on the way is also backed up by articles across the web. Check out the link below.  Very encouraging.  

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Viber-for-BlackBerry-10-coming-in-a-few-months-with-voice-calls-and-a...

BlackBerry is for Life not just for Christmas
Forums Advisor III

[ Edited ]

Viber representatives have also been on this forum to reassure us that they are definitely working on a BB10 version.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Contributor

:smileysad: i want my Viber :smileysad:
Forums Advisor III

:smileyhappy: See this post! :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

So after a more than a year of waiting, Viber with Voice Calls is finally available although only for OS5 and OS7. For OS10 Viber have no date and remain tight lipped. This is getting boring Viber. We are up to our necks in silence and mystery over Skype for BlackBerry, we don't need more so maybe someone from Viber may read this and enlighten us?  

http://gigaom.com/2013/04/10/viber-for-blackberry-finally-finds-its-voice/

Trusted Contributor

All gone quiet on the Viber for BB10 front. Anybody got any good news on this?