Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
Camoes1
My Carrier: Rogers

Viewing Office 365 Calendar entries on Z10

Hi I have a Z10 connected to Office 365. When I made the connection I could sync email calendar, notes etc. I have lost the ability to see appointments in the calendar function in the phone. I can see appointments in the hub for that day.  I can also see appointments in a subsidiary calendar tied to my MS email account giving birthdays but nothing in my primary business calendar in the calendar app, only in the hub.. I can enter appointments in the calendar app in the phone and they appear in Office 365 but the calendar app in the phone shows no appointments including the one I just entered. The Calendar worked with my primary business calendar and the birthday calendar to begin with and then the business calendar disappeared with me making no changes that I am aware of, while the birthday calendar continues to show.   How do I get my business calendar to show in the calendar app as well as the Hub while continuing to sync with Office 365

Please use plain text.