Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
hasan187
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: STC

We need an UPDATE ASAP for Z10

Issues are allot and are not acceptable. Missing functions are also allot. When will an update going to be available ??????
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
taylor-tomt
My Device: Z10, Playbook

Re: We need an UPDATE ASAP for Z10

My bet is just before the U.S. launch...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
hasan187
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: STC

I really wish that at least they come out with one update every week, so for us users of the Z10 can have 1% believe that someone is going through all issues posted on this site. Every day we see more issues and users comments. We are not asking of one update that fixes all issues but at least one after one. This will make other users of IOS & Android stop saying to us (what a wrong choice was buying the Z10) i hope to here from Blackberry soon with news that make us happy with the Z10
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kbalaz
My Device: Z10/Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Samsung just released an update for their SIII and all Rogers customers are having issues with their phones now. Problems with OS are not exclusive to anyone company. Remember when iOS6 came out, how many issues were present there! Yes it is upsetting and they will get fixed, we must be patient. You have to remember this was a ground up build and the potential that exists within the QNX OS is massive. I truly believe this will be an OS that sets an example in the near future for all others to come.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bbmarch1
My Device: using Android
My Carrier: mobifone

Battery pull is your skill!!!
Please use plain text.