Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

lcr50
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

What tha???

Finally came out with the 2nd upgrade to the Z10, loaded it Friday and now my phone is WORSE than before!!! Battery life SUCKS now - only last for 5 hours, before it would last all day, and this is 5 hours of the phone just sitting without even a call or using it. Happened both yesterday and today. Also, now my BlueTooth doesnt' connect automatically, I have to go to the page to connect it after it's been off. I don't know what kind of "updates" got loaded - but it's VERY BAD!!! AND, on top of that, I was hoping they would fix the "restart" - but it's still doing that too. Ever sine I got it, almost daily and sometimes more than once a day, it will just turn off and restart! This is VERY frustrating because I use this phone for work, every day, all day. What the heck is going on????

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: What tha???

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

You need to go overboard just simply tell us your problem thats it!

Alright so you updated your OS correct? Did you have any problems with your battery before your OS update?

Did you install any new apps? Do you have any apps running in the background?

These are the things you have to think bout before you post like that!

Because myself & others on here have great battery life, I get bout 10-12 hours per day !

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.