Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
jed0624
My Device: Z10

When creating email and contacts come up to chose from only getting facebook ones.. not ones from my contact list

Any ideas how to fix this?

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Re: When creating email and contacts come up to chose from only getting facebook ones.. not ones from my contact list

Are all of the contacts visible in the contacts application?

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jed0624

Re: When creating email and contacts come up to chose from only getting facebook ones.. not ones from my contact list

The facebook contacts are not which I want but all of my other contacts are

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

I understand, in order to help figure out what is going on I am wondering if you can see all of the contacts in the contact app or only Facebook contacts. :smileyhappy:
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jed0624

I can see all the contacts in the contact app yes

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jed0624

Seems the same for text messages..  not pulling in any contacts from the contacts

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jed0624

Seems that most of the contact info was not copied over to my contacts, that is the email addresses and the names were reversed..

Fixed all that and have access to the contacts now in emails

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Interesting, how was the contact data transferred to the device?

Glad you got it sorted. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jed0624

They were copied at the store when I bought it I believe....  Pretty bad as they really were not copied very well at all

Please use plain text.