Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
muhamadhazwan
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: maxis

Where Wechat? Skype? Alot thing still didnt update yet on bbz10.

i was waiting so long for those basic software. can let me know when the software will release? and the facebook on blackberry z10 **bleep** useless. how come u sell this smartphone w/o test first. when want sell the phone say all basic software will provide? but where those software?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Where Wechat? Skype? Alot thing still didnt update yet on bbz10.

there are some updates coming soon

Skype is in BlackBerry world now but you need an OS update to get it installed

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
muhamadhazwan

My os 10.0.10.82. Issit need to update? And at the bb world still dont have the skype, i already check even use the search button.
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

you need OS 10.1 to use skype

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrlooi003
My Device: Z10

I also using Maxis, however i notice Maxis always release the update late if you compare with other carrier. 

Please use plain text.
amalsassi
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: EE

when is skype or instagram coming? I've got a blackberry z10 and it's latest update is 10.0.10.90

It says skype is coming soon, but when?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kapmike
My Device: blackberryz10
My Carrier: 3g

i have no idea whats blackberry z10 team are doing , they just talk talk talk talk talk its almost 5 month  BBZ10 in market but  10% os devlopment , no wechat , skype, viber and many such social apps

i bought BBZ10 after they anounce all basic apps will be avialable as soon posible

what bunch of cheaters....i am sure they will loss smartphone race ....

Please use plain text.
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

[ Edited ]

How is BlackBerry at fault? FYI Viber, Skype, WeChat are third party applications, if they want to support BB10, good. If they don't we can't do anything about it. BlackBerry NEVER promised Viber nor WeChat. They promised Skype. Skype is available for Z10 and Q10 running OS 10.1. Viber will be coming soon to BB10.
Oh, and if you dont have OS 10.1 for Skype, your carrier is at fault not BlackBerry.

If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Please use plain text.
zymenth
My Carrier: Maxis Malaysia

some people like to show other people how hightech they are "yeahhh im using z10"...without knowing what the heck they buying....fyi viber,line,whatsapp,facebook,twitter,wechat and so many more are not blackberry official software..they are third party...and blackberry doesnt develop them...so why the flame???stop blaming blackberry team its not their fault its ur stupidity to be blame...do some reseach
Please use plain text.