Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
wcbwcb
My Carrier: Rogers

Where is the old Tasks function?

What happened to the ability to create a task, set a Due Date and a Reminder Date with an alarm? I used that extensively. It runs my life and I don't see that alarm feature in the new Remember app. Is Tasks gone or am I just not finding it? Help!
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Re: Where is the old Tasks function?

Remember has 'replaced' tasks and notes. You cannot currently set a reminder for a Remember appointment with a specific time. Hopefully that will come in the near future.

Your only solution right now for native time specific reminders is to set calendar appointments.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
wcbwcb

That's what I feared :smileysad: Thanks for replying, DrewRead.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread

[ Edited ]

My pleasure.

I think most people are patiently waiting to see what the first few updates will bring, but some are switching back to their old devices and some are moving on.

I think it has a tonne of potential and am generally enjoying the phone, so I am holding on to it... and killing time by playing Angry Brids Star Wars while I wait for an update. :smileyhappy:

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.