Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

amenophis666
My Device: z10
My Carrier: vodacom sa

Wifi connection not working

Hi,

Since I updated the os of my blackberry z10 the wifi connection does not work. When i put it on in network and connection it does not see any wireless network and goes to off when I get out of the setting. When I've updated the phone it was scanning and could not see any network, had to skip it after 30 mn. Tried many to reload the os but nothing change.

Can you please help. 

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
koolodia2000
My Carrier: Airtel Nigeria

Re: Wifi connection not working

amenophis666 wrote:

Hi,

Since I updated the os of my blackberry z10 the wifi connection does not work. When i put it on in network and connection it does not see any wireless network and goes to off when I get out of the setting. When I've updated the phone it was scanning and could not see any network, had to skip it after 30 mn. Tried many to reload the os but nothing change.

Can you please help. 

Thank you.

i am having this same problem. My wifi detects nothing despite a lot of wireless networks around,it does not indicate its searching for a network either. when i switch it on it just stays on without any response whatsoever and when i try to add a wireless network manually, it doesnt save, it just returns to an empty wifi page. please help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
koolodia2000
My Carrier: Airtel Nigeria

Re: Wifi connection not working

This is the exact same problem I have. I thinks it has to do with an integrated circuit or so on the phones board. It's a problem not using wi-fi.
Please use plain text.