Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
LauraJayne72
My Device: Z10

Wont let me post pictures on Facebook and overheating!!

I have had this phone for a few weeks now and I love it however a few issues have started creeping up,

Firstly I wanted to post some pictures on facebook, I attached them to a post but when I clicked 'post' it just totally came out of the app so I thought I may have done it too quickly not allowing them to upload properly onto the tag so I tried again and left it a good 5 minutes but again when I clicked 'post' it came out of the app. So I tried a 3rd time (this time with only 1 picture - before this i was trying to upload 3) and again would not let me and just totally came out of Facebook. I resulted in emailing them to myself and uploading them by my laptop!!

Secondly I charged my phone all night last night and it was full this morning before coming to work, around dinner time my phone had dropped right down to about 25% (id only txt a few times) and it was roasting so I decided to take my case off it to find my blue case has now stained my white battery cover, within 20 mins my phone was still roasting but the phone has completely turned off as my battery had gone. I googled to see if I could find a replacement back cover but no nothing!!! Really frustrated as my battery usually lasts around 2 days.

Can someone help me or give me some advice

PS no apps were running today

Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb

Re: Wont let me post pictures on Facebook and overheating!!

Laura,

I post pictures from my z10 daily on facebook.  I would uninstall it from MyWorld and re-install it. The App might have been currupted at some point. Actually facebook needs to get their app property programmed for z10.. A lot of people have complained about the facebook app and facebook needs to utilize the app better with the z10. 

For charging your phone, make sure you use the charger and the cable that came with your z10. Some of the old Blackbery Cables and chargers don't work, they actually drain your battery.  There is a company who has replacement OEM covers , but currently they are out of stock.. I have the white z10 and I also want to replace the back cover with a black one..To create a diffrent look.  I spoke to crackberry and they will also be ordering z10 back covers in the near future as a lot of people who want to swap covers to give it the oreo look.

http://www.etradesupply.com/oem-blackberry-z10-battery-door.html

New Contributor
LauraJayne72
My Device: Z10

Re: Wont let me post pictures on Facebook and overheating!!

Thanks for the reply.

I've uploaded pictures when I first got the phone without a problem but it has happened a few times now, I will try downloading the app from app world

As for the charger I use the charger I got with this phone but I have found that it does take a while for the phone to start charging when plugged in and have found myself checking my phone to make sure that it is still charging but will keep an eye on it

Thanks for the advice about a new cover too