Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
alex_chacko
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: GLO Nigeria

Z 10 : Back Button

how do i go back from an application as some of the windows (browser /some applications windows ) do not have BACK button on the screen .

in my view Z 10 is confusing and getting boarded while operating due to this reason . I already started thinking to go back to my BB BOLD instead of Z 10 .

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Z 10 : Back Button

Every application has its own settings. In the browser, there is a back button left to the url of the web site (<) . BB World also has a back button on the bottom. Which application are you having problems with the back button?  With the new Z10, it takes a couple of days to figure out all the amazing features of the phone. The first day, I struggled and now that I have had my z10 for 3 weeks now, I can't imagine going back to my old 9810.. The os is truly powerful with the hub, multi tasking, browser is the best I seen in any phone.. It actually works with flash.. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
pratamadji
My Device: z10
My Carrier: indosat

mine too... why the developer still keeping hiding there are several bugs in OS10? just try install any news app from apps world like detik.com and we cant find how to back to main page unless we close it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
walkeri
My Device: Not Specified

QxMed (Hematology) is a great specialized program, but when I want to do a new task I have to exit and reload the program. I don't know how to get it back to the program menu.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
edriss
My Device: PlayBook 16GB, 64GB. Z10, Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Please use plain text.