Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbbok, Z10
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

Z10 BlackBerry World

Wanted to check for app updates in BB World. Out of the blue when you try and open BB World it blinks open and closes. Anybody have any ideas?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 BlackBerry World

It's working fine for me. Have you tried rebooting your device by removing the battery and reinserting? Also, make sure you have a data connection or it may not open.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 15% off a new BlackBerry device from ShopBlackberry! Use discount code vj7wgxj9w (Limited time only!!!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

it started doing that for me after I updated Blackberry World last week. Even though it blinks when I click on update, it still notifies me of new updates, so I think it is working.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbbok, Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

The reboot seemed to work.