Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Z10 Blackberry World App does not load

BlackBerry has tweeted they've resolved the issue and should be working for all by end of the day.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
Naderas
My Device: blackberry z10

i try to open World app from Music then 3 dots soooo twhere is world app this is screenshot

Nader A. Samaan
Super Contributor
ukmight
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

It must be mostly due to the fact that you dont have music in you blackberry world. You can try getting into the app world through the games app. In the games app, select the games tab on the bottom and then select the 3 dots. You should get an option to get into the BB World. From there go on to your my world and check for updates and download your updates. 

The next time you should be able to open up App World normally.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.