Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Z10 Bluetooth Folder Problem

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get this Bluetooth Option Box to reappear after selecting the option to "Always do this for image files from Blackberry-Z10?" 

I used Bluetooth on my Z10 to transfer a photo to my computer and created a new folder when that Option Box appeared then selected "Always do this for image files from Blackberry-Z10."  Since photos are now automatically saved to the folder I created I can't find a way to save photos to a different folder (because that Option Box no longer appears!)

I couldn't find the option to change the folder in the bluetooth device list or the bluetooth control panel. The default "bluetooth exchange folder" in the PC settings is not relevant either as changing that option does nothing in terms of reverting back to a default state.  If I erase the folder I created it will just be recreated by windows and saved there again! LOL!

BB support said it is probably a PC network mapping issue and didn't know how to do this either! The only way I could get it to reappear was to uninstall and reinstall th Bluetooth driver.  I'm thinking there has to be a simpler way   : /

Bluetooth Save Options.JPG