Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
jbirchy
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Z10 Calendar missing features

Z10 Calendar missing features:

Go to date

Go to today

View Agenda

Is it possible to match Outlook colours on the Z10?  I use different colours for different events.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Z10 Calendar missing features

All of that is missing with the exception of view agenda. In the calendar, swipe down from the top and go to Settings >General and set the default calendar view to "Day."

Then go back to the main calendar view and tap the blue data bar and select Agenda. This is how I keep my calendar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jbirchy
My Device: Z10

thanks, that was nicely hidden.

I shouldn't have to go to day and then select agenda from the drop-down, it should be an option at the bottom of the screen,

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Well, actually, it is. If you just hit the "Day" view button at the bottom left you can select "Agenda" from the data bar drop down. Changing it in the Settings makes that the default view so it goes there initially every time you open the Calendar app.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
mousky
My Device: Tour 9630

[ Edited ]

For "Go to today" tap Day once if in the Day calendar. Tap day twice if in Week or Month.

For "Go to Date", tap Month and pull down from the top bar (where it displays the name of the month and year).

Swipe Left to go back in time. Swipe Right to go into the future. Tap the month. Tap the day. Not elegant, but closest you can get to "Go to Date".

Please use plain text.
Contributor
kenzzie
My Device: BB10 Z10

mousky wrote:

For "Go to today" tap Day once if in the Day calendar. Tap day twice if in Week or Month.

For "Go to Date", tap Month and pull down from the top bar (where it displays the name of the month and year).

Swipe Left to go back in time. Swipe Right to go into the future. Tap the month. Tap the day. Not elegant, but closest you can get to "Go to Date".

Or, in the month view, swipe downwards to get a 6 month grid view, swipe left to scroll forwards in 6 month increments and right to scroll back.  Tap the month you want, then tap the actual date.  Pretty quick once you get used to it.

Ken

Please use plain text.