Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Z10 - Calendar refresh corporate server - Local calendar does not bring in all Calendar Enteries (INCONSISTENT)

Email refresh works great. Calendar refresh from corporate email server works but  Local calendar brings only  partial Calendar Enteries and is INCONSISTENT. Calendar setup is correct as per documentation. Any ideas as what I should do.

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Z10 - Calendar refresh corporate server - Local calendar does not bring in all Calendar Enteries (INCONSISTENT)

Hello dawzon, 

Welcome to the forums. 

I would suggest you contact your mobile network provider and ask that your issue be transferred to BlackBerry for investigation. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 - Calendar refresh corporate server - Local calendar does not bring in all Calendar Enteries (INCONSISTENT)

I called both Rogers and Blackberry. They both want me to pay for any consultantation. There are no guarantees that the problem will be fixed.

I am using CALDEV to connect to corporate Calendar. It brings all the enteries the first time. Then due to some logic it filters some days and does not bring them in. It's looks like the Z10 Calendar is not storing the calendar enteries being extraced from the corporate server. Everytime a day is selected it trys to perform a query to the corportate server and

seems like the query is timing or erroring out. This results in the Calendar not being populated with all the enteries.

My problem is something that will impact all corporate users. Z10 is a great device but if I can't get my calendar synced then it's useless to me. Email, Calendar and Phone are key components that I need. The other features are nice to have. I migh have to return the unit.  Well atleast I tried.

Cheers!