Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
dflexex
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel
Accepted Solution

Z10 : Cannot repair due to error: (null)

I did a security wipe, and then connected to the computer. Restarted the Z10, and ever since it is giving me just one message, Cannot repair due to error: (null)

My phones dead and i am unable to use it, even after several attemps its the same issue again, please help

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
m17x
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Att

Re: Z10 : Cannot repair due to error: (null)

Hi, im having the very same problem here..

Z10 cannot repair due to error: (null)

Its been hanging there for 7 hours and nothing happens.

It shown a green light on the blackberry, that's it.

Hope some one can help us here. thanks
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Have you tried this:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33480

If the reload using the Link software doesn't work try the workaround listed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Visitor
r0dney
My Device: blackberry 9900
My Carrier: vodafone ghana

i have the same problem, for some reason while updating my z10 the process was interrupted it says something went wrong with the connection cable and ever since its a black screen and the red light blinking, i tried the sofware repair thru blackberry link, it cannot repair due to error nul, i tried the work around listed in the reply above, my mac is not allowing me to open the file it says i need a pc, any suggestions would be appreciated, my bb is only 2 days old......

Please use plain text.