Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Z10 Contact List Delete

If it came in the form of a "Notification" (a bell icon) in the hub then you should be able to touch on it and at the bottom there is an "open" icon.

I'm not seeing any udpate for BBWorld.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
dominique_z10
My Device: z10

Yes it came in thé form of à notification but no, i couldn't open it by touching it or anything. Your technic of logging off facebook than unable friend finder did work... until i tried to do thé same thing for my LinkedIn contacts.... then LinkedIn contacts disappeared but facebook contacts reappeared.... well.... tanks for your help.... I'm giving up.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

It doesn't remove them from the device but you can prevent them from showing up in your contact list.

Open the Contacts app.

Swipe down from the top and go to Settings.

Turn off the Facebook account in the contact list.

That should prevent them from being shown in the list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
dominique_z10
My Device: z10

Fantastic! By opening thé contact application, then going to settings by swing down, we can remove facebook and LinkedIn, etc. 2 things solved. Thanx!!
Guru I
John_Clark

They're not removed, just hidden.
rock54
My Device: Z10

To remove Facebook contacts from your contacts list, open the Contacts app, swipe down from the top, and press the Settings button. From there, select which accounts you want to appear in your contacts list. Hope this helps.
Developer
seasonw
My Device: Not Specified

In order to delete all contacts without security wipe, you may try PIM Backup And Restore at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/25631874

BobPep
My Device: Z10

I just found that and it worked perfectly!! Thank You