Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
Plunjer
My Device: Z10 RFF91LW

Re: Z10 Data Roaming Issue With AT&T

Ok cool. Mine is unlocked from Virgin Canada. With the Digicel SIM in, the APN could be edited. I just had to get the correct one from them for the monthly plan. Quite painless and flexible. I have Sim cards from the Caribbean, Europe, India and North America, also had in North Africa, and the North American carriers are by far the most restrictive and least flexible.
At least good to know AT&T is not over branded on the Z10. It's great that the phones mostly display vanilla BlackBerry startup with only a carrier logo according to the sim inserted (some carriers).
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Plunjer, thanks for the update.

There's been some discussions around this forum and others about the APN being locked by BlackBerry. You post ist just another with facts otherwise.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

I'm going to ask the mods to move the APN info into a seperate thread, as it doesn't really relate to the OP's question..

EDIT: There is some good data for others there though, so it should be more visible with a better title.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy: