Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
The_Ginger
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Z10 Email

Hey,

Just purchased the Z10 and while the phone itself is awesome, I'm having major frustrations trying to sync my email.  Both my work and personal email are run through gmail servers (Google Apps for work).  I'm finding it impossible to delete a message on my phone and then have it deleted on the server.  Any tips?  I tried playing with the actual Gmail settings, etc...older BlackBerry's had this feature to sync on handset and server but this one doesn't.  

Could be a dealbreaker for me...any help would be advised and will let me keep this great phone.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Z10 Email

Have you tried this:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33472
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
The_Ginger
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Z10 Email

I can see why you're elite...great find!  Unfortunately, I'm getting a "Error Code 403" when i try to use it...not sure why?

Please use plain text.