Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: airtel

Z10 Hub Management

I have eight email accounts which are shown in the Hub. These are all set in Hub Management section to ON. However, at random some of the acounts get set to OFF without my changing the settings and then I have to see the OFF email acconts in individual account folder (as they are not displayed in the hub).

How do I save my settings in Hub Management so that they do not get discturbed?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Z10 Hub Management

Hi deepak1948 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Does it tend to be the same email accounts that keep getting disabled in the BlackBerry Hub? Do you have you BlackBerry Z10 configured on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Hi CptS Thanks for your prompt response. No it is not the same accounts that keep getting disabled. It happens at random. No, I have not configured Z10 to BB ES. Best Regards Deepak
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-4
My Carrier: VERIZON

I actually noticed this happening to me. I would check the Hub Management Settings from time to time to discover that   the setting to one of my four accounts, not the same,  is turned off, sometimes. Makes me think I accidentally went into the those Settings and turned it off, but that's way too many steps to be done accidentally.

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

in the hum management, in the screen that enables you to select the accounts to display in the hub, there is a big bug.

when you touch the screen to scroll, it disbles the line under your finger (but visually the button seems still activated).

Good luck with checking all and then verifying. Not hard, but annoying.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Thanks for pointing the bug. In my case the accounts are getting disabled without going into hub management screen.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16GB wifi
My Carrier: Rogers

Q10 Tip: In order to navigate the accounts in the hub without switching them off/on, you can hit the space bar to scroll down and shift-space bar to go back up. Once you're happy with your settings, just tap on the back arrow "<" to return to the previous screen and save your settings.

Hope it helps.

Curve 9300 & Playbook 16GB WiFi
on Rogers 3G
New Contributor

When I am in hub management screen how do I activate the keyboard to follow your instructions?
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@ deepak1948
if you have a Z10, you can invoke the keyboard by swiping up with two fingers.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Thanks. Two fingers work!!