Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
abbassabir
My Carrier: Etisalat

Z10 Hub - Sent Item Query

I have been using the Hub and deselected some items that I don't want to see such as the call log.  I have also selected not to see the sent items but for some reason they still show up.

Anyone know how to reset the Hub.  There is a thread on CB but tapping the screen 5 times doesnt work for me

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Z10 Hub - Sent Item Query

The resetting the hub with the 5 swips is tricky at first. If you swipe from the top down, brings the settings page. I found that when i swipe down from the wi-fi & BB icon on the right from the top but angled down to the left five times, it re-boots the hub.  You can also change the settings back to what it was by clicking the 3 dots on the right in the hub, sellect settings, select display and actions and change what you want. The management has some settings also what to turn on and off in the hub. 

IMG_00000017.png

abbassabir wrote:

I have been using the Hub and deselected some items that I don't want to see such as the call log.  I have also selected not to see the sent items but for some reason they still show up.

Anyone know how to reset the Hub.  There is a thread on CB but tapping the screen 5 times doesnt work for me

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
abbassabir

Thanks for the feedback.  I have tried the swipe thing again based on your recommendations and must have the fat finger so it just isnt working for me.  I have been into the hub management settings but still not working for me.  I have selected and deslected several times but no joy so far

I will keep trying unless there is another way of restarting the hub

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor I
Arsen
My Carrier: Bell

Have you just re-booting with batter pull? Then go back and check your hub settings after re-boot.. There are a lot of little anoying bugs.. but I think this week they are going to release an update soon and maybee address some of the issues.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
abbassabir

Success - Well at least I managed to get the 5 finger swipe mastered.  The Hub restarted

The sent items are still there but I have just read a thread on CB and it is an issue

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-10-os-f269/hub-issues-771367/

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
drewread
My Carrier: Rogers

The procedure for resetting the hub is:

Swipe from the top right bezel diagonally towards the centre of the screen, and repeat 5 times in a quick fluid motion.

It works every time for me. :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.