Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
dejunk
My Device: Z10

Re: Z10 Issues So Far

I'm glad Im not the only one that is having issues with the Z10. I love my phone-it's a darn sight better than my Torch on OS6 (I was willing to wait for the new BB instead of upgrading to OS 7....)

Anyway, I have similar issues as stated earlier. I'm also disappointed that I can't bridge to my Playbook and the calendar feature does stopped  working (I now get a blank screen-posted as a separate thread).

Funnily enough, my calendar updates on the Torch, (over wifi), so I'm stuck carrying 2 phones :smileyfrustrated:

I really like the Z10, and I will keep it, BUT I do wish these bugs get fixed soon....

Dheers

New Contributor
wardest
My Device: Z10 9900

Other than what has already been said above. 

Battery life Battery life Battery life Battery life Battery life Battery life.

Or make a phone case with built in battery, something anything please

New Contributor
axemanjoe
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I really like this phone, but, it locked up then re-booted twice the first day, I did a security wipe and reset it and it still locked up three more times now. Verizon is sending me a replacement phone. I'll see if a new one works better.

Contributor
mzblues
My Device: Z10

Found this post from someone in the UK.

Very detailed. Sorry if any of it's been covered already.

Really should be one place to post all issues that goes directly to BlackBerry Tech Support.

http://www.thorstenfixplease.co.uk/